Your privacy is important to us. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use www.tomwoodfantasyart.com. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
We collect personally identifiable information from our visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name, postal address, email address, company name and telephone number.
This information is collected if you request information from us, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, and sign up to join our email specials or request some other service or information from us. The information collected is internally reviewed, used to improve the content of our website, notify our visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries.
Once information is reviewed, it is discarded or stored in our files. If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes and will never be sold or provided to third parties.
www.tomwoodfantasyart.com may contain links to other sites but we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of other sites. Please review the privacy policies of all Web sites that gather personal information.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
1. These Terms and Conditions of Use ("the Terms and Conditions") are binding on all persons that access the website located at www.tomwoodfantasyart.com ("the Website") without qualifications or exceptions. By entering the Website, the user of this Website ("the User") agrees to be bound by and shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions, which the User acknowledges to have read and understood. If the User does not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions, the User may not enter, view or make use of the Website.
2. The owners, webmasters and authors of www.tomwoodfantasyart.com ("TWFA") reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, its content and/or services offered through the Website at any time and without notice.
3. User generated content published on the Website reflects the views of visitors to the Website and does not necessarily constitute the opinion of TWFA nor does it constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter.
4. The Website may contain links to other websites. These links may also be from Google Ads, other advertising networks, affiliates or independent sponsored advertisers. TWFA includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents (exceptions may apply). TWFA has no control over such websites, does not review their content and will not be liable for their content or accuracy. The User accesses such websites at the User's own risk and discretion.
5. The Website is owned by TWFA and the User acknowledges that TWFA or its licensors are the proprietors of all intellectual property subsisting in, pertaining to or used on the Website including, without limitation, patents, inventions, copyright, trademarks, goodwill and trade secrets.
6. Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal or business computer. Our documents are absolutely free for business and personal use and for that purpose may be edited and printed. The contents of this site are protected by copyright under international conventions and, apart from the permission stated, the reproduction or retransmission of the contents of this site is prohibited without the prior written consent of TWFA. That also means that the content may not be uploaded to community sites or forums and may not be published in any form whatsoever.
7. The User makes use of this Website at the User's own risk.
8. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms and Conditions, TWFA shall have no liability for any loss, damage, cost, claim or penalty of whatsoever nature, including but not limited to indirect and consequential damages and loss of profits, however arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Website and whether caused by latent or patent defects in the Website, the use of the Website and information contained on the Website or otherwise.
9. The User hereby indemnifies TWFA and holds it harmless against any and all liability, loss, damage, penalty, cost or claim of whatsoever nature suffered by any third party in relation to any act or omission by the User or the User's members, employees, representatives, agents or assigns or any third party in relation to the Website and the use thereof by the User, and/or arising from the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
10. The User assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of the Website and TWFA disclaims all liability for any loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim resulting from the use of the Website, whether direct or indirect, and whether or not TWFA has been advised of or has knowledge of the possibility of such loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim resulting from the use of the Website, whether direct or indirect.
11. TWFA shall not incur any liability to the User or any other person or entity associated with the User for any compensatory, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, commercial or economic loss, even if TWFA has been advised of such damage or loss, or such damage or loss was reasonably foreseeable.
Your use of this site indicates acceptance of the above.